As I was an introvert growing up, I didn’t have many groups or discourses that I fell into, but one of the communities I pushed myself into would be the fitness discourse community. The fitness DC created a lot of friendships for me when I joined, but one problem that is a major in the fitness DC is Motivation. This one key problem can make or break someone in the fitness DC and some people can’t get that motivational push they’re looking for at times. Almost everyone in the DC is aware of the problem and they all share the same views, basically saying that motivation is the key to thriving in fitness, and without it, everything falls apart. I think literally anybody and everybody needs the motivation to want to go to the gym and do good, I can say the same thing happen to me when I lost all motivation to go to the gym, and because of that my schedule went all over the place. If people think otherwise, One idea to persuade them would simply be to ask anyone that hasn’t gone to the gym in a while, and either they’re retired or they have zero motivation to go anymore, and if that doesn’t work, you can present facts from surveys online saying “35 percent of Americans” don’t go to the gym because they don’t have the motivation to do so.