Prof. Jessica Penner | OL33 | Fall 2021

Ashley Gonzalez, Social Justice Brainstorm

The social justice issue that I am most interested in is climate change. I can ramble about this issue because I am very passionate toward climate change. Even now, in late October, I feel as though it should be bit colder. Global warming seems inevitable to me because I cannot control the actions of billions of humans on Earth. In my opinion, I do not have the voice or authority to protect our planet. This topic is often overlooked and regarded as conspiracy- what will happen in 30 years? Will we survive that long? Who knows. There is always a piece missing in the mysteries of the world, what if scientists are wrong? What will happen to Earth if we are all gone? 

1. Gerardo Ramos

Nice topic that has a lot of room to write about and get information about. The questions I think are a little too broad, I think you should hone in the questions a bit, for example the what will happen when we are gone, feel like that is too far in the future and you wanna write about climate change that going to make people change today their actions. Also maybe have a specific idea you want to convey about climate change, since there so many different things about it you should think about one article of it that you want to get people attention. That should help writing the paper.

2. Ashley Gonzalez

Revised question: What are climate change activists working on now to reduce the negative effects of climate change?