1. Art DC

In the art DC the members in our group speak verbally and through creativity. The main purpose of this group is to take time to challenge each other to achieve catharsis. We have taken the time to create a schedule for our days, which follows: open discussion, warm up, exercise of the day and finally the critique takes place. We encourage all people to become members of this DC because art is subjective.

2. Fitness DC

In the fitness DC, I meet up with fellow members to train our mind and body, discuss goals and witness each other surpass any setbacks. To communicate, we all have an app named “trainerize” where we can see personalized health information regarding your progress and goals set for the future. Also, when a member is losing focus of their goal we do our best to motivate one another to stay on track.

3. Religious DC

I am also involved in a DC related to my religious beliefs. The members in this DC come together to share similar beliefs, morals and values. Communication in this DC is verbal prayer and music. Recently, sessions have been both online and in person to continue our religious studies. We are open to anyone who is willing to join without any hesitation or judgment.