I am in a group chat for my electrical drafting class and we help each other with understanding concepts in the class that we may not have been able to grasp fully. We usually communicate via the group chat. We try to solve things that have to pertain to the class work like understanding how to navigate auto cad or how to solve certain problems that we didn’t understand on an assignment or just trying to simplify things the teacher said to gain a better understanding.

I am also in a robotics club from my high school. We usually would meet up but now its via chat. Some of the problem we try to solve is building a robot that is effective and durable, and does the job it is intended to do properly.

I am not per say really in this community but I do like what it does and am engaged with it and that would be a game development community. I usually take in the opinion of others about how certain games can develop themselves. the problem this community tries to solve is things like making a game enjoyable, and making it in a way that will draw in players and improve player base.