Prof. Jessica Penner | OL12 | Fall 2021

Tais Chicaiza, Social Justice brainstorm

Social injustice: Healthcare

Recently, I’ve been thinking about a problem that’s been surfacing lately, and that problem is the lack of basic healthcare. I wanted to talk about this issue for a long time because I have experienced this issue last week. and this topic is important to write about in my essay. it is a continuing issue in the united states and I think they need to change their rules because Everyone needs medical care at some time in their life, but due to rising expenses, not everyone can afford the essential basic treatment, putting them at a disadvantage.

questions: why healthcare insurance doesnt provide a full coverage for people that have a low income?

what can we do to change those rules?

1. umme habiba

Maybe for the second question you can make it more sophisticated asking like what are the steps we can take to change those healthcare rules ? Or maybe who should we talk to regarding this concern about healthcare?

2. umme habiba

Maybe for the second question you can make it more sophisticated asking like what are the steps we can take to change those healthcare rules that isn’t benefitting a lot of poor people ? Or maybe who should we talk to regarding this concern about healthcare?

3. umme habiba

For the second question maybe you can add something like who should we talk to regarding this concern about healthcare?

4. Adekunle David Daodu

This is an interesting topic, and I think your question is researchable.

• Adekunle David Daodu

However instead of writing your question this way (why healthcare insurance doesnt provide a full coverage for people that have a low income? )you can rephrase it this way..

“How does partial health coverage affect the life of low income people in the united state”

• Tais chicaiza

wow! that’s a better question. now I understand what I want to include in my essay thanks for the commenting 🙂