During the process of conducting my research, I learned the importance of using the school library to gather reliable resources. What I found difficult in this type of research was that at first, when I was using google to gather resources, it was challenging to narrow my searches towards my research question (which was ā€œhow does gender inequality affects women income in the United Statesā€)

What surprises me is that Disney women were paying women far less than their male counterparts. They had to be sued by a female staff employee for over 4 million dollars law suite before they started taking equal pay for a comparable job seriously.  Also, I was surprised that women are never recognized for all their scarifies and hard labor because they are seen to just be at home with the children by their employers.

What I learned that I could take to the next class is the new skills of researching using the library resources to narrow my search to what I am looking into researching. Notably, the use of citation is something I am always confused with. But during the course of this research, I finally got a better understanding of how to make a proper citation and its importance. I also learned paraphrasing during the class session, which plays a significant role in reflecting on the texts.