I think Wollstonecraft’s discourse community was about the emancipation of women from civilized slavery. To the best of my understanding, she is sharing the issue concerning women relating to their role and impact in the community. More like the social-economical issues women are facing mostly regarding lack of education. Her intended audience is mainly the general public, however, the letter was addressed to M. Talleyrand-PĂ©rigord former Bishop of Autun. Where she quoted “I plead not for myself but for my sex.” She used the strategy of a letter, with respect to her specific audience” M. Talleyrand-PĂ©rigord former Bishop of Autun”

I think Young’s DC is about people with disabilities. The issue she is sharing is about how disabled people are treated. Though it might seem that her intended audience is people with disabilities but I will say it is also for those that her not disable to be informed relating to issues that disable people are encountering. One strategy is personalizing her experience into the writing. Nayeli Gomez I think Young’s DC is a woman.