My essay beautifully captures your journey from Bangladesh to the USA and your deep passion for computer science. It’s a story of resilience, hard work, and the pursuit of a dream. The iPad your mother gifted you became the gateway to me love for computers, and despite facing numerous challenges and language barriers, i found solace in learning about technology.Determination to excel in your education, despite the difficulties, is inspiring. My transition from Bangladesh’s educational system to the American one highlights the disparities and adjustments you had to make. It’s evident that you’re committed to my goal of becoming a computer engineer, and my journey, marked by sacrifice and perseverance, is a testament to your dedicationThe story of your family’s immigration journey, the years of waiting, and finally receiving the visa is a testament to patience and hope. Your excitement about coming to the USA is palpable.My narrative is one of hope and ambition, and it’s clear that you’re well on your way to achieving my dream of becoming a computer engineer. My unwavering determination and adaptability will undoubtedly serve you well in my pursuit of success in the “city of.