The genre that I’ve chosen for my U3 project is a photo essay. I found it useful to convey the information in my annotated bibliography. There is plenty of imagery in this photo essay that makes it easier for the reader to comprehend the subject at hand. My mentor’s text is written from a third person point of view, I found this to be insightful for my project as it’s a non biased outlook. The article gives off an informal tone, it uses information that is concise while using imagery with paragraphs to convey the point. Organized entirely by images and paragraphs. Images are shown then a paragraph either above or below describing what this picture is/conveys. The publication I’ve chosen is the New York times. I believe their article best suited my topic, I agreed with the writer, and found the format to be suitable.To quote the article, “At what point am I loitering?” This quote talks about a bench that had a no loitering sign on it. It spoke to me because it also made me question at what point am I loitering, should I even sit down.