In the text of the story “Allegory of The Cave” the author writes about a certain place where there are prisoners who are trapped in what could be their aspirations or even their freedom from doubt. What was represented as the prisoner’s trap was a “cave”. Although it was sort of confusing for me to read. After analyzing it, I was able to gain a better understanding of the dialogues and quotes that I found most relatable. How the story took place made it seem like most of the prisoners think they can accomplish whatever they want without setting some limitations for each step they need to take to achieve what they want. They manage to refuse to set a goal, without coming to the realization that not only it leads to failure, but a longer process as well. Another point from my understanding is that Plato which is the author was mentioning if someone chose the wrong path, as well as making a bad decision. It is absolutely their choice whether to continue and carry on with their way or to change for the better. Especially when living in a society filled with people who set their mindsets as there always has to be a ruler, someone who is fit enough to maintain order. As if it was a competition. The biggest thing I’ve got to analyze and understand is there’s always a way to escape a bad thought, there’s a way to be led off into a brighter side. However, patience, a strong willing mentality, and great motives are required.