The narrative that was written by Anita Jiang, Malcolm X, and Frederick Douglass is all similar. This is because all three pieces was written as an Educational Narrative. In the work by Anita Jiang she talked about how her grandma inform her to question and understand the picture of Mona Lisa. The narrative stated “The initial cognition of aesthetics is always started by asking questions with intuition, and then coming back to the work again and again with curiosity.” This illustrate how the grandma use question to inform the narrator to understand something. In the narrative by Malcolm X he talked about how he learned in prison school and how he would be able to learn to write by just copying the dictionary. The narrative states “It was both ideas together that moved me to request a dictionary along with some tablets and pencils from the Norfolk Prison Colony school.” This demonstrates how he was able to learn in difficult environment and ask for any recourses available. The last narrative by Frederick Douglass talks about how he was able to learn secretly and use the knowledge to understand his situations. The narrative states ”I often found myself regretting my own existence, and wishing myself dead; and but for the hope of being free, I have no doubt but that I should have killed myself, or done something for which I should have been killed.” This shows how he found out his status as a slave and the situations he was at. All three narrative is written in educational form and it informs the reader to try it out themself and learn more knowledge.