One specific moment that I found useful and would consider using myself is introducing an essay with a question. While organizing an essay with a question, allows the essay to introduce and familiarize a topic. This also may allow the audience to change their perspective and question themselves. Bunn has stated, “The goal is to carefully consider the choices the author made and the techniques that he or she used, and then decide whether you want to make those same choices or use those same techniques in your own writing. ”. This quotation made me realize that I had never quite put myself in the position of the writer: to think, speak, and communicate the way the writer has. In most cases, I would simplify the quotation in my terms. But, I would love to consider putting my feet into the shoes of the author. Bunn made me connect the way creating a sentence is similar to being an architect and building homes in a way that you would need to know the complete interior from the back of your hand.