The audience I would like to share my research with is mostly those in the field with the power to implement the needed changes. For example, the board of nursing develops the nurse practice act, a set of rules and regulations of the nurse scope of practice that ensures patient safety. Another target for my research would be the government who can put laws in place to enforce mandatory staffing standards. This would ensure that nurses have the support they need to provide quality care and not be overwhelmed by the number of patients they have per shift. Additionally, targeting the government is important because they fund many facilities such as: hospitals, nursing homes/long term care centers, rehabilitation centers, and hospice care facilities. All of whom have felt the effects of the nursing shortage.  It would be great also for other nurses to see my research so they can bring it to the attention of others they work with and go to their unions so they can fight to facilitate changes.