The research was difficult as this was really the first time that I had to do this kind of assignment. Obtaining the resources necessary to fulfill the requirements of the assignment took time, but I was able to do it thanks to the guidance I obtained from the trip to the library and in class. Even though I chose a topic related to what I consider my area of expertise, getting information that answered my question was interesting because there was a lot of information available but choosing what I felt was best was challenging. Though I did a decent job with what I gathered.  

Doing this research made me learn there are a lot of places that I can find support to use for my future classes such as: the library web side, google scholar, academic and government sites. Also, I can use reputable media sites as support which I never really considered before. I learned to be careful when choosing my sources and to go through each one I am considering and validate that them. Plus, learning to cite correctly was an experience. This assignment allowed me to consider that research topics I chose are not only interesting to myself, but also others how are in the field or support those in it. Going forward I will consider sharing my findings with others so that improvements can be made.