My question is: How does childhood bullying affect our lives?

I am interested in this question because bullying is a common problem that has caused damage in many types of forms including physical, emotional and mental health. Children who grow up being bullied can end up suffering enormous amounts of pain. In my research I want to find the effects of childhood bullying and why it’s a huge issue in our current world today.

Reflection

I agree with this video because the effects of bullying can lead to some extremely negative adversities.

Summary

Jennifer Fraser talks about the consequences of how childhood bullying can have a seriously negative adversity while growing up. She also talks about a medical research conducted to about twenty thousand people in whether or not childhood bullying had major upsets later in life.

Quotation

Jennifer Fraser explained that in a medical study, “they found out in their work that in actual fact there is a direct correlation, the more suffering, the more adversity a child has in their growing up years the more they will have cancer, coronary disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, and so on,”

Fraser, Jennifer. “Does Childhood bullying have long term impacts?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xwFAzxqvrw