Week 1 Post

Hello All,

My name is Rich, and my major is Emerging Media. I have experience using the Arduino, both at home and in the classroom. The world of Arduino is so vast there is a lot more that I would like to learn. Although I have experience using the Arduino language, and I know where to go to obtain information; I don’t know the coding by hard. I would like to improve on that. During the production class last semester I experimented with making a robot; which turned out ok, and I also made a few simple projects at home. I really have an interest in learning about the Xbees and the wireless capabilities that Arduino has.

This entry was posted in journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Week 1 Post

1. Frank Mason says:

Hey Rich I think it’s really cool that you already have some experience using Arduino. I’ve only done software related things (i.e. programming, network security) while in college so jumping into something that uses both hardware and software at the same time like Arduino is pretty cool but a little scary for me. But as a person who is very excited to learn Arduino myself, I just wanna ask, what has excited you the most about learning Arduino? oh, and what kind of advice would you give to someone learning it?