Almost there!

I’m really happy with the amount of progress that has been made on all of your projects, especially over the last couple weeks. Each team ran into technical problems and then figured out creative solutions to them. This is even more impressive than if you just got it right the first time. Teamwork, problem solving, and applying the technical knowledge you have to real problems are the main educational objectives of this class and I have seen evidence of every one of you doing all of those things.

We are now down to the home stretch, project presentations will happen next tuesday., so we only have one class session left to work on things. Remember you have to have your project documentation to show and this includes a short (~2 minutes) video that briefly demonstrates your project along with a blog post that explains it in more detail.

Keep up the good work! If you need access to labs or equipment let me know and I can arrange to have them made available for you.  See everyone on thursday.