I Remember-Ibrahim

I remember the day i decided to ride a bike with no training wheels and ended up getting a scar on my chin.

I remember running half naked in the rain.

I remember in gym class not being picked to played basketball with my classmates because i was the shortest boy in class.

I remember one hot summer we went to the beach and i got a star fish stuck on my leg.

I remember not sleeping through my first night camping because i was scared that something is coming to get us.

I remember coming to my home with my friend wile my cousin taking a shower. So since he did not know that we were in the house we decided to scare him. We turned off all the lights in the house except the one in the bathroom. Banged at the bathroom door and acted like we were robbers. He got so scared and had his phone in with him and called the police. Then we told him it was me and my friend and he told us that he called the police already. My friend and i got so scared that we were going to get arrested for it. The police came we told them what happened and they told us to never do it again and they left.

I remember the first time cutting class. I was sitting in the stairs with my friends, and one of the staff of the school cough us and we had serve a two hours detention.

I remember that hot teacher that all the boys in class liked and would always pay attention in her class.

I remember my first day of college was totally boring.

I remember when we learned Spanish dance for a project and i was horrible at it.