Students, welcome to the OpenLab, City Tech’s open online community! This tutorial is designed to help you learn, work, and share your ideas using City Tech’s OpenLab, an open digital platform built by and for City Tech’s students, faculty and staff.
Complete the sections below, take the quiz, and you’ll be ready to go!
- Discover the OpenLab: Find out what it is and why you’d want to use it.
- Get Started: Create an OpenLab account and set up your profile.
- Learn the Basics: Learn how to find and join your course, and use comments, posts, and categories.
- Participating in a Course: Find out how to communicate in courses, share your work, and receive feedback and grades.
- Tips for Success: Find tips for learning online and offline!
- Take the Quiz! Test your knowledge – what did you learn?
Need Help? Check out Help!
Questions? Feedback? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org