There are plenty of ways to find help if you need it.
The OpenLab’s Help section has lots of information for you:
- The main Help page is a good place to start, with links to the most frequently-asked questions.
- The Student ePortfolios section can help you get started with creating your academic portfolio.
- Check out the WordPress basics with an introduction to the Block Editor.
- You can reach the OpenLab’s friendly Community Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The OpenLab team provides open hours throughout the year: see the schedule on the Open Road.