During the process of drawing the designs for the final four it was rather difficult as I had to think outside the box. Horizontal and Vertical and Diagonal and Arcs all off these types of lines and only these lines made shapes I knew however using one and not the others were most difficult as it was more like, How do I do this and where do I begin as I saw many images and was inspired but did not want to copy anything and therefore made the project a little harder on myself. Using only arcs it was simple to think of using circles and circles only however during my drafts for the words “Layers” and “Meek” they didn’t always have arcs and they were switched over as I realized that it could be made better without using the obvious such as Horizontal and Vertical. Through many different drawings there had been the four I chose were chosen after making the original 12 and then dropping it down to simply three and making and changing them into different variations ultimately leading to the four final drawings which are inked over to show more dense lines and more slimmer lines each which resemble their respective category Dense or Thicker lines are for Power and while the slim lines are for Fragile.