First Journal: What is Core 2 Print (The Core Garment Solution)?

I currently intern at Core 2 Print (Core Garment Solution) located in Fairview, NJ. Their factory is only a few minutes away from the George Washington Bridge which is convenient for me since I live near the bridge. The company was founded in 2006 as a print production company that specializes in custom apparel. They offer a variety of techniques to create custom garments such as foil and glitter embellishments, metallic and silicone ink, vinyl, heat transfer, embroidery, screen printing and more. They have a team of about 50 experts who have the right attitude and the perfect facility to fulfill printing needs. They have had major clients in the fashion industry in the past and are currently doing production for FILA and Champion. They also work with schools, sports teams, and other small business or companies. I will be working with the creative marketing and production department. One thing I’m excited to learn is how to make all types of artwork compatible with screen printing, embroidery, and DTG machines.