Ethics 1

image by Chris Montgomery

The culture of the workplace is amazing, as this internship is mostly online and we only meet in person when it’s needed, the workflow is very flexible. We usually meet once a week on Zoom to talk about the projects that we are on. If there are any critiques or things that people want to add on. The attire for that is informal, anything casual is fine. We usually have a list that we go through and check what had to be done and that really keeps everyone accountable for what they had to do and keeps the flow smooth. After we have our meeting we usually just get what we have to do by next week and go on to do it on our own time. We can definitely check in with any of the team members if I have any questions or concerns. But besides that it’s amazing, you just get to work on your project and there is no stress of being in the office or having to thing of commuting back home unless I do go into the school to go teach a class about media which they do make me do. That is also fine and its never a stressful time, the culture of the organization is amazing and keeps everyone in good spirits.