Images

Recent work

My cousin Mark’s wife was in the process of writing a book.  after asking her one day how it was going I came to the knowledge that she wanted an artist to draw something for her book. naturally I was excited and wanted to be apart of her project. she gave me pretty specific concepts to base the artwork off of. the first concept was initially supposed to be a girl with her back turned holding a singularly colored red heart. however I altered the composition slightly.girl holding heart scan

the second was a woman with her midsection exposed covering her breast with the instagram logo as her legs.woman midsection exposed scan

the 3rd was a drawing of a man in half business attire and half street wear,man street business scan the last was a boy standing with hands clasped in prayer. boy standing in prayer scaneach drawing was black and white with accent colors. these were fun to create becuase of the love i have for the medium of pen. one difficulty I faced while completing this project was trying to maintain a cohesive style. while drawing it took a lot of discipline to not get carried away. i was truly blessed to be apart of this.

Revisiting this gallery trip

IMG_2885IMG_2881IMG_2886FullSizeRender (1)

one sunday upon the requirement of one of my teachers my grandmother and i attempted to go gallery hopping. one of the locations we visited was the mike weiss gallery. my grandmother a 65 year old woman seemed to appreciate the artwork we saw, these are some shots from that day.