About Me

i made the decision to the attend the new york city college of technology for a few reasons. the first being that one of my acquaintances at the time was attending, the second being that i was unsure of what exactly i wanted to do. now as a freshman in my second semester of attendance the future is still vague, but what i am sure of is my desire to continue to attend college, and whole heartedly  pursue art in all forms. whilst taking classes i was able to realise that the skills being taught to me were necessary to work in the field of design and that i did not infact know it all. i was an artist who was more infatuated with the concept of just attaining notoriety than communicating a message with the public. taking classes at city tech helped me realise that, it helped me realise my message and that  in order to be successful you must be dedicated and willing to learn because life is an investment , of time and energy, and you reap what you sow ultimately.

i draw inspiration from the human experience from the the unsurity i described, from the intense emotions that we as people feel and the different ways they manifest themselves.some of my muses include the musical stylings of kendrick lamar, and Jgivens, as well as the artwork of Yuko Shimizu , the character designs from shows like The Boondocks, poetry popular culture and scriptures. I hope to one day be able to help and enlighten people through my artwork like Gil Scott heron and Banksy with animations, photography, film, and poetry. My desire is to give back.