success tips – Nauroz

Tip 1 : Come to class (physically)

This tip in particular resonated with me, mainly because I show up late to class unintentionally. I would always run into some type of problem on my way to class that would delay me and would end up in me showing up late. Especially in the mornings, even though I wake up an hour earlier than when I usually wake up, I still somehow manage to be around 10 min late to my first class. I will use this tip to start getting less sidetracked, and more on pace. I should try waking up earlier and start trying to come to class before it even starts. I should also try to be more prepared incase of unexpected accidents.

Tip 2: Understanding Deadlines

I always believed I had a good understanding of deadlines. However, I would always procrastinate and save my work for the last minute. (Kinda like this assignment right now) I now realize that there can be harsher penalties for not doing my work compared to high school. I will use this tip to start taking my assignments way more serious. One thing I plan on doing differently is planning on areas in my schedule to do my assignments so that it’ll be easier for me later on. I can also start keeping note on the assignments that I have to do and when I have to do it so I don’t forget anything that I might have missed.