Outline Genre Project Podcast — Student Savion

*Intro music* *Background music* Introduction: Welcome and thank you for tuning into my podcast. I’m your host Savion Shoykhet and this is AI Unveiled. Today we will explore the transformative impact of artificial intelligence on our educational systems. In our first segment, we delve into the current state of AI in education. How are schools and educators incorporating AI, and what does this mean for students? From intelligent tutoring systems to adaptive learning platforms, AI is reshaping the way we teach and learn. We’ll discuss the potential benefits and challenges as we navigate this educational revolution. We will also explore how specific classrooms are using AI. Body:
  • 1.Start with some background info on Ai. What is AI?
  • 2.Dive into how AI is causing a change in education. (change of writing prompts etc.)
  • 3.What are schools doing to combat Ai (banning it off their networks)
  • 4.What are schools doing to incorporate Ai. (mention some of my research)
  • 5.Explore how students can use Ai to their advantage.
  • 6.Explore how teachers can use Ai to their advantage.
*Outro music* Outro: Thank you for joining me on this journey through the evolving landscape of AI in education. There are so many points on Ai that would just be impossible to get into in one day. Ai is everywhere in our lives and will not be gong anywhere anytime soon. We must adapt to the new world of Ai before it adapts to us. Schools must learn how to use Ai to their advantages and promote the usage of Ai to students’ advantages. Remember if you are using Ai as a cheat sheet instead of a tool, you will only be cheating yourself. *Ending sound effect*