Intro – Michael

My name is Michael Morales. I live in Rockaway Beach and am an architecture major. I always like to tell people I’m from Rockaway because my whole time attending any school that was outside of Rockaway I never met someone else who was also from Rockaway so I take a lot of pride in being from Rockaway Beach. Something that I’m into is of course Architecture but I also enjoy watching movies and motorsport, likeFormula One, MotoGP, and WEC. I also like riding my electric skateboard

This is a picture of habitat 67 designed by architect Moshe SafdieI. It was a project that was under-developed and was never built to its original plan but despite that it is a project that I look up to. I wanted to be an architect because almost everyone says that they want to leave their mark on the world and what better way than a building. Growing up is all I wanted to do. I wanted to help the world by creating a sustainable space where communities can come together.

3 thoughts on “Intro – Michael”

1. That’s a very cool design and I rarely meet someone from Rockaway Beach I hope one day we will see a design from you in the future i don’t really know much about architecture but the only thing i really know it is that it requires a lot of creative and critical thinking and quite honestly the major i’m taking it’s like almost the same thing as yours but a lot more brain power in my opinion but i really like your introduction by the way !