Podcast Assignment

I chose to listen to “East New York, Did It Work?” podcast. I really like this podcast because it shows the people who live in Atlantic Yards neighborhood opinions about the changes that are happening in this area and the cost of housing generally. First, they started the discussion about the gentrification and explained the changes that are happening in East New York. Then, they started to interview the people who live in this area and listen to their point of view about these changes. Some people are talking about the history of the changes that happened in their neighborhood and explaining how these changes impacting them. It seems to me that a lot of people who live in this neighborhood are not happy with that change. Every speaker gave a different point of view. I really like their brief reviews because they all focused on a lot of good points about these changes and how they feel now about their neighborhood. And that could be very beneficial for everyone who does not know a lot of information about the Atlantic Yards neighborhood history.