Research Blog 4

Now that we are going to write our first draft of the research paper, we have to put all our ideas together to make it a good paper and very informative. Many students have different strategies into starting their first draft or sometimes they skip several steps into writing a paper and just turn in the final paper. The strategies I will use in my first draft are to focus on my main points that I want to address the audience to. By narrowing each concept of the topic to main key points and giving details in depth it will explain the reasons of the topic and why is it such a concern. I have done several research papers for my other classes and I somewhat use the same strategies I will use now, but since not all research papers fall on the same concept we have to change some of the strategies we had used before and find new ones. Well, some of my concerns are if all my sources good for the start of my first draft or do I have to search for new ones and also if the sources are credible and connect to my research topic. There are more strategies we can use which are to make sure we cite the sources correctly, use information that is reliable to the topic and just try to connect each point in the paper to the topic and everything will be fine