LIB 1201: Research and Documentation for the Information Age Fall 2011

active 6 years, 6 months ago
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Library
LIB1201

In this course we will explore issues in research and documentation for text (in print and online), images, sound, and multimedia. You will investigate where information comes from and how it is organized in both traditional and emerging media. We will examine the ethics of information use and determine how to critically evaluate sources. Throughout the course, you will create and present research and documentation projects using traditional and emerging media and technologies. This is a writing-intensive course. You should expect to spend 4-6 hours outside of class time preparing for class each week.

Lab Report 7 Week 8 ( i think)

OBJECTIVE:    We would try to see how Python works in the Blender Game E […] See MoreLab Report 7 Week 8 ( i think)

Mike and Wale Storyboard

See MoreMike and Wale Storyboard

Jpeg and Gif showdown.

See MoreJpeg and Gif showdown.

Thank you for any other informative blog. The place else may just I get that kind of info written […] See More

You're so cool! I do not believe I have read something like this before. So great to discover […] See More

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Many thanks! See More