Common Crafts Videos (Wikis in Plain English)

Watching the video made me realize that there is more to “Wiki” than just being a big ball of information, the video taught me a new way of communicating with friends as well as an alternate source to e-mail and instant messaging. But I truly disagree with how they simply point to as they described “old fashioned” texting/instant messaging and e-mail messaging to be unreliable, for one I think, but I may be right or wrong that all wiki pages can be seen by literally everybody, this means that there’s a chance someone can come in and just delete or mess up the information a close group of friends have put in for their own personal use.

Therefore I honestly think that there should be at least a way of organizing how information between close people should be disclosed and that personal trips (such as camping trips) with a few close friends should be a private discussion instead of a public one and even then public discussions for camping trips should be moderated so that no crazy or insane guy can just come in and ruin everybody’s hard work.

This entry was posted in Assignments. Bookmark the permalink.