Searches!

Ever since search engines such as yahoo, aol or google were created, I’ve been using the most popular search engines everyone used during those times. Now Google is the most popular and the most useful. I get the results I ask for as well as extra links to other search engines. Using Google Scholar only expanded my searches with Google, and I get great results to some of the most recommended scholarly journals and articles written.I had typed in google phrases such as “Video Game Education” and “Adolescents Using Games For Real Life Situations”, and the results were as broad as I imagined it would be, but when I typed in the same phrases in Yahoo, I got a completely similar result, but in different orders. Even though, yahoo is not as popular as google may be, the results seem to be the same. Google is my most sourceful engine to use and I preferably recommend Google for everything due to most search engines using google as the source feeder.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Searches!

1. Google scholar did the same thing for me, it was quite a huge stretch from using the normal google search engine versus using the more specific google search engine. My only real concern is that the only actual way to get very good sources are depending on how good the person searching for something is at typing in keywords related to the information they are looking for.