This is my finished product. At first painting was difficult. For me what was difficult was the mixing and getting the right value. This paint get lighter when it dries, so this made it difficult as well. I pulled it together figured out a way to get these values. For the photoshop part of this project, I understood. Although I had to refresh my memory about photoshop, I atleast knew hot to crop, copy, paste and move.
Here are some photos:
*will post up more pictures*
This is my experimentation. It was easier to mix to get the different values. Looking at the scale helped figure got that Values I should focus on. There are few things that I would fix.
Mixing the paints was very difficult. I had to start over about 2 times before I got the feel of what do do. I thought it was easier instead of painting one square, to paint a whole row, switch contained about 4 squares. I was able to pick out which parts I liked. This is the outcome:
This helped me understand the scale value more. Hopefully, I am ready to move on.
This is a Low-Key photo. You can see the black colors in some sections in the photo. It’s as if some parts of the picture are being hidden. This photo has a spooky feel.
This is a High – Key photo. In this photo isn’t dark in any areas, its bright.