Webwork

I’m going to reopen all homework sets for you to complete. I will also upload a practice exam so you can get used to taking an exam on webwork. The general rules for taking a webwork quiz/test:

1) Write your work on a separate paper/ipad. This will need to be scanned and uploaded within 10 minutes of the exam closing. You must show all the work for each problem.

2) Hit “preview” for each problem. Webwork will show what it thinks you’re typing. This allows you to adjust your syntax so it matches your answer on paper.

3) DO NOT HIT “GRADE TEST” until you’ve completed ALL the problems and put in answers for each. If you ask Webwork to grade the test before you’re done, it will mark the undone problems as incorrect. There is no undo for this.

4) I think it goes without saying that the work done on a quiz or exam must be your own. If I feel that you are using an outside source to answer your problems, I will give you a 0 on the exam with no makeup.

5) I will revisit the test correction rules for exam 2 and forward. Test correction rules remain the same regarding exam 1.

2 thoughts on “Webwork”