Using Dropbox

https://youtu.be/ZNpmD_d3Bj8

Here’s a short video I made on using Dropbox on my iPhone to scan and upload a document.

I need to lay some ground rules for using Dropbox:

1) The folder bears your name and  is viewable by only me and you.  This will ensure privacy across assignments.  Upload your submissions to this folder only.

2) Every file must be named using this scheme: firstinitiallastnamedate.pdf

For example: I would submit using bkan3-25-2020.pdf, Darth Vader would submit using dvader3-25-2020.pdf, Walt Disney would submit using wdisney3-25-2020.pdf

Use this naming scheme for your own name.

3) All submissions must be pdf files.  This allows you to submit multiple pages as a single file.  The best thing for you to do is to learn how to use your phone to scan pdf files.  There are a number of ways to do this for free.  Taking a regular screenshot with your phone is not good enough.

4) You are allowed one submission for each assignment.  Again, if you uploaded something and would like to delete it, you can.  If you want to submit something that is more than one page, learn how to bundle them into a single pdf file.

Again, if you are unaware of how to use Dropbox and how to do things like scan a pdf with multiple pages, or rename the file, you need to spend the time to learn how to do it.  I will not waver on these rules.  Please follow these rules so that your folder is nice and organized.  Failure to comply with these directions will result in points lost.

Thank you.