A little bit about myself.

Hello, my name is Johnathan Peyrefitte! I am a Virgo, and an ambitious student. I went to high school at All Hallows Institute in the Bronx. I am a freshman at the College of City Tech. I am currently majoring in Graphic Design. For anyone who knows me personally, they’d know that I am a huge video game fanatic. It is the only thing on this Earth (besides music) that truly inspires me. When i get inspired it allows me to relive a passion, and I express that passion through my design.

The games that I love to play are games from Nintendo. Nintendo has been my favorite game company since the very beginning. My favorite game series is definitely Pokemon. The legend of Zelda is definitely right behind Pokemon too. My favorite genre of video games is JRPG. My goal is to become a Graphic designer for a video company one day.

Although sometimes my designs aren’t always perfect, or very good, I see them as a base to expand my skill even further. I know if I keep going at it, that I’ll achieve that level some day. You can count on that!

This entry was posted in Academic samples, Field Trips and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.