Journal 8 ( Max Man Buns)

My third client is a company called “Max Man Buns”. This company creates strong elastic hair ties for men with long hair. The product comes in 12 pack 4mm hair ties, and they sell this product on Amazon as well. Additionally, I was assigned to create up to 3 Instagram grid images for their social media page.

Also, they sent what their designers came up with, so this gave me a good idea of what they were thinking so far. I have never done something like this before, even though the concept is pretty straightforward.

I decided to do two 3 by 3s and one 3 by 2s to play around with the product image the company intends to promote. I wanted to give the product’s image without just something boring that throws the product in someone’s face and tells them to buy it. I wanted to promote the company’s idea of men with long hair rocking the hair tie with style and emitting a manly atmosphere. I have long hair, and I think I look pretty cool with my hair tied, so I get the idea the company wants to showcase.