Design Journal entry #28 In your eportfolio write a post about what you have learned in this class.

I learned a lot of things in this class. On the first day I remember thinking great this is going to be an easy A and its just to color cut and paste. Then we had our first project and we couldn’t have any meaning to our work it just had to be simple with random shapes created on a 4×4 bristol. Learning how to perfect the use of the exacto knife was a mission of its own. Then having perfect craftsmanship happened and Im like Im so neat this is going to be easy and that didn’t happen it was actually one of the things that kept standing out to me in all of my projects even though I worked so hard on every one of them. Another thing is this class trained my eye to everything. Everything we learned this semester starts popping up in my head when I look at different designs that I see or even in a museum. From contrast to figure/ground relation to color theory I feel like I learned so much overall and it really changed the way I see everything and it even changed how I work on my own personal artwork for the better.