My Inspiration

MV5BMTgzMzU4ODU2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwMDIyOA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

My Inspiration for doing 3D Modeling is this man, Neville Page. I first was introduced to him when I watched him on the show Face/Off (Which is a great show by the way for anyone looking for some creative ideas). Upon seeing him as a judge on the show, I decided to check out what kind work he and when I saw his work I was amazed by his work and how he was able to make it in the industry.

Neville Page began his career as an actor after 2 years of acting school. His first roll as an actor was the roll of a Waiter in the show General Hospital. After is character was dropped form the show,he began to put an art portfolio together and will doing that, he needed to find other jobs to make ends meet and he began doing stand-up comedy at the improv hollywood and the Ice House located in Pasadena. While in college he met a man named Scott Robertson and they began to create things from medical goods to action figures. This then led them to Switzerland were they both began teaching at an art college and where their list of clients began to grow ranging from clients like Mattel toys to make action figures to Universal Studios to create the Men in Black ride. Eventually this led to him start working in CGI effects for feature length movies such as James Cameron’s Avatar to The Watchmen. Today, Neville is a creative consultant for Entertainment, toy, and automotive industries and also developing educational design products.

What makes we become inspired by Neville is not just the fact that he worked in the field that I’m in, But it is also how he to there. He didn’t start out doing 3D modeling He had to take other steps in different areas like doing acting then teaching, just to get to where he is now. Even having to perform stand-up while also putting a portfolio together in order to make ends meet reminds me of how sometimes to get to where we want to be we need to take other steps to get there. Also him meeting Scott Robertson shows how meeting new people and networking can lead to bigger and better things. But one other reason why I am inspired by him is the fact that, like me, he was willing borden his horizon within the industry and has work in different parts leading to him into being go to guy in the industry. He reminds me, we all have a path in life but sometimes we have to take different paths to get there and if though we may question it or maybe not want to do that we should because it may lead to something bigger.

http://www.nevillepage.com/index.html