Whatever

My name is Frank Mason. I am a video gamer, lover of Japanese animation and culture, writer and I consider photography to be my favorite hobby. I am looking forward to obtaining my Bachelors degree in Emerging Media Technology in Summer 2015 while also pursuing my aspiration of becoming a sound engineer (or a DJ). My main focus right now is honing my skills as an Android Developer for the purpose of learning about mobile game development as well as exploring the opportunities of this growing part of the gaming industry. One of my professional goals (and my dream job) is to become a Gameplay Programmer working for Square-Enix. But my main goal for the future is to create my own video game development company creating adventure, platformers, racing, 2D side-scrollers and my favorite, RPG’s (Role-Playing Games).

I am mainly inspired to take this class because in addition to learning about computer programming, I have also been interested in learning more about the design aspects of video game development. I have become intrigued by the concept of 3D modeling and the process that is utilized in creating characters, worlds and how they can be used to enhance storytelling and bring to life the game born from your imagination. And so I wish to learn more about 3D modeling to make my own characters and environments that I can one day call my own and opening doors to the many more creative opportunities that lie ahead by using such great programs such as Blender, Maya and Sculptris.

GitHub Username: ftgod

Codecademy Username: Dontlikesocialmedia

This entry was posted in Assignments and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Whatever

1. Chito2500 says:

Nice example of using Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII as your inspiration. She too also inspires me to look at gaming through a whole new perspective.