Allow myselF to introDuce myseLF

Hello all,

My name is Rich. My major is Emerging Media. My reason for taking this class is to learn how to use blender as well as use the course as an opportunity to build and create something really cool. I’ve always had a passion for technology which is why I decided to attend City Tech. I worked as a telecom professional for the past 10 years and I currently own and operate a small networking company. The relationship between telecom and technology goes hand and hand because the telecom industry is so technology driven. I think that I have a smart group to work with in my class mates and the right instructor with the ability to teach us a lot of great things… I’m really looking forward to this class.

My strongest skills would probably be in Photoshop. Along with telecom I also do little promotions; which requires a great deal of designing flyers, posters, Bio, etc… I have experience in a several of other programs (sound/ video editing, Dreamweaver, illustrator); however I spend most of my time using Photoshop. Recently I have been attempting to learn Java, and a bit of C (mostly the C like language that Arduino uses). I would have to say the best 3D environment that I’m familiar with is the video game Fable I, II, III IV…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vmU-Ec0otw

I’ll close by saying that although we lost, my 49Niners play a great game! We’ll be back next year!