The Intro

Before you ask, yes I am that person whose post you think you’re reading. If you guessed this is David, you’re correct. If you guessed someone else, you’re still right, because I’m everywhere and nowhere. IF you see me under your bed tonight, don’t panic. Simply leave an offering and your soul will be spared.

This is a post explaining to you who I am. That was a statement and this is a period. Moving on….

When I’m not being awesome (LOL when am I never?) I program. It’s kinda why I’m in this college. I like to make things go ‘beep’ and ‘boop’ and possibly explode as well. I know my Java and some C++ and a wee bit of HTML but thats all (I don’t know if processing counts…). I also like making 3D models, preferably rigging and doing animation. By golly, wouldn’t you know, this class does a little of both! I know blender pretty well already so this wont really be as new to me as maybe some of you but feel free to ask me questions about it…but not too much; bother Baker instead.

Welp that’s all for now

4 Responses to The Intro

1. Philip Zak says:

remember that one time when we almost set our spyderbot on fire? that was fun.

2. how much souls do i need to sacrifice so you can leave? also, you put ‘my’ instead of ‘me’ on the last sentence, first paragraph.

3. Your offering is hacks! The helpful kind.