4: A Typical Day

Right now my duties in this internship are related to what I am studying at City Tech. Most of my projects have been about design. I worked on an office hours banner, banner and a logo for a Twitter account. I really enjoyed working on these design heavy projects since I got to practice my skills and get feedback on making my designs more clean and simple. The only project that I worked on that hasn’t been design focused was creating a Twitter post schedule for the schools Twitter account. This was an interesting challenge since I had to do some research on ways to increase social media engagement. So far what I have learned about working with educational institutions is that they try to keep all of their design and brand identity simple and clean. They try not to have any complicated logos or designs which I can understand since they want to make sure that everyone can easily identify them and when it comes to information. They want to make sure the whole student body can easily understand any information that is being given to them whether it be a survey or a newsletter.

Photo credit:

https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-in-white-long-sleeve-shirt-sitting-on-green-grass-field-6147276/