Remote Working

As an intern I have the opportunity to work remotely. The upside with working remote gives me the opportunity to be comfortable in the aspect of my own home as well as using my computer. Being given the opportunity of working in my own space really means the company does care about their employers. What made this even more amazing was the fact that the hours were really flexible as I was able to pick in my own hours. My schedule is from Monday-Thursdays, while from Monday-Wednesday it’s 10am-2pm and Thursdays 10am-3pm, so I am fully able to fulfill the hours I was given.

This was definitely a new experience because I never actually worked from home before. The closest thing to this was just having online classes for City Tech where there were highs and lows. The difference however was the fact that I was able to pick the time I come in. Although not every job would have this format, it is a better way for workers to actually get the job done. I am not saying they wouldn’t get the job done in a different way, but it also allows for a better relationship between both. From this experience so far, I’ve learned about myself is that I can be capable of doing more things than I assume, it’s just all a mind standpoint.