Making The Footage

The next two weeks were gonna be what either breaks me or makes me. Before it was finally time to start editing, there were a few revisions in which the client wanted and had to be done. It didn’t really bother because the revisions were very little so it still felt like the script that I had finished in the beginning.

It was time to get into editing. I got into the software and it was time for me to work and there was a lot of work to be done. I didn’t know at first how I should do it, I started doubting myself just because I was lost and not because I didn’t edit before because I have, but it just felt different. My supervisor just let me know that I should relax and everything doesn’t have to be perfect at first since it is something new I’m doing. I took the advice and then it was really go time. I started figuring out what goes where and to make sure the layers stay where they are. As I’m going along doing this work it is almost as if I’ve done this form of work before. I was having a blast just going in there and just editing looking at my script then putting my script into the media. It gave me a big sign of hope and relief, which also keeps me motivated with “be comfortable being uncomfortable.”