Constructive Criticism

What I was working on was the admissions requirement video for the Applied Chemistry BS program at City Tech. I did finish the video and give it in to receive some feedback. Not only as a designer, but in any type of career it is necessary to always get critiqued for your work, we see it everywhere as movies get critiqued by critics whether positive or negative. Once I gave in my video, waiting for feedback wasn’t really nerve-racking as I was simply confident and ready for whatever I was going to be told. My supervisor gave me feedback on the work and there were a lot of positives with just some minor adjustments to make the video perfect. When I was given the feedback it was really appreciated because it allowed me to see that even if you think you’ve done a great job there is always something someone else sees that you don’t. As designers it is always beneficial tee receive criticism because it will help you in the long run. What I mean by this, is that when you pull off to something you’re really intrigued with, you’ll already have an understanding of what to prepare for and that is what I am taking with all of this.