Crozes – Hermitage by Elisabeth Yoo & Chinelle Ann Hooper
Crozes – Hermitage
- Country – France
- Region – Rhône Valley (Northern)
- Appellation – Crozes – Hermitage Cote de Beaune
- Red – Syrah
- Mediterranean, East & South Slopes don’t get effected west facing is dry.
- Granite soil with a blend of sand along the Rhône River
- Stainless steel vats, traditional white wine production
How to read a Wine Label
- Labels differ in reference to the origins of the grapes, even though same producer.
- Grand Cru is the highest vineyard classification in Burgundy, followed by Premier Cru. After that, the appellation is only for the village as a whole, and finally the appellation for the region.
- Wines range in quality from simple food wines to awesome Syrah’s