Brooklyn Bridge Park

Sports tourism means areas where there are sports events or activities that can be free, raising charity or even pre-paid.

My group is Sports Tourism: Angela, Jeffrey, Stephanie

In the Brooklyn Bridge Park, we saw many types of tourisms. My group was Sports Tourism. We are lucky because we have a whole section made for sports in the Brooklyn Bridge Park. There are so many kinds of sports available for people to participate in. Some types of sports include basketball, handball, soccer, ping pong, an area for rollerskating lots of area for running and more. During the summer, the park offers kayaking as well. It’s never really boring at the Brooklyn Bridge Park.

1 thought on “Brooklyn Bridge Park

1. Aide

My group is Fashion Tourism: Aide and William

In the Brooklyn Bridge Park, we saw many types of tourism for example Sports, Restaurants, History etc. My group Fashion, we were able to explore the small boutiques and some clothing stores that where in the area. Some types of Stores we encounter where, Brooklyn Industries, Scotch and Soda, Rodd and Gunn, and Defend Brooklyn Flagship Store. These are not your typical common stores, these are small boutiques, or small business that seal unique clothing and unique shoes.