- Part 3: Develop concept and refine sketches
- Design your focal image. This should be clear, beautiful and stylized. You can use photography, or an illustration (digital or hand-drawn). Work should be original
- Flush out your content, create a mind-mapping chart to help focus subject. Organize all content that will appear in your diagram as an outline in a Word.doc.
- Research a few examples to reference as inspiration
- In class 3 minute presentations on concept development
- Introduction to Project 3 – Information Flow (See: Project3-FlowChart)
- Sharif Tyler
- Joseph Satoo
- XiuMin Zhu
- Irvin Cortes
- Work on developing and flushing out your ideas for Project 1 and 2
- Look for inspiration: John Grimwad
When we return from Thanksgiving we will only have 3 weeks left. Plan accordingly. Project 2 and Project 3 (see above) will be due Week 15. We will have in class presentations Week 14.